Sunday 12 December 2010

UK TV SCREENINGS...



Hi everyone!
The bruises are long gone and the injuries are healed. The film has been edited and delivered...
We've premiered at an international Documentary festival, had some great feedback and tried to spread the word about the film...and now, finally, Is it 'cos I'm Fat is about to hit UK TV!

The film is being screened on The Community Channel (SKY 539 / Virgin Media 233 / Freeview 87) on the following dates:

Mon 13 Dec - 20:30
Wed 15 Dec - 10:00
Wed 15 Dec - 16:00
Wed 15 Dec - 04:00
Mon 27 Dec - 20:00
Thu 30 Dec - 20:00


Tune in and let me know what you think of the film.

After a year and a half it's tough for me to be impartial. I've gone through a lot, both taking part in this film and in making it. It's tested my sanity, my friendships and my health to the limit and I'd like to think I've come out of this a better person.
I have no doubt in my mind that this was a worthwhile challenge...but has it made a good film?

Let me know what you think. Your opinion means a lot..


Thanks

Andy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not showing on freeview. Community channel only on freeview 5am to 8am every day.

ATSmith said...

I found this out recently...really sorry.
I'll keep you posted of any further screenings at different times...
:(